Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My, What an Interesting New Taste....

...I've discovered. I wasn't a big fan of the Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper or the Berries & Cream version, so when I saw this at Walmart the other day....I was afraid to try it at first.
But my curiosity got the best of me and I broke down and bought it. Lo and behold, this stuff is tasty! It really tastes like chocolate....kind of like a cherry-tinged Tootsie-Pop. So I am happy. New flavor. YAY!

On a more distressing note, please keep Sean's mother in your prayers. She was admitted to the hospital this afternoon for heart problems. She has a micro-defibrillator on her heart and when she went in today to have a check-up her doctor noticed an abnormality. We're not sure why exactly she is in the hospital but are optimistic for a good outcome. I'll post more when I find it out.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger