Sunday, July 1, 2007

More Baby Stuff

Well, our next appointment is tomorrow (we'll get to hear the heartbeat for the first time!). I'm not one to actively ask for gifts, and this is not a plea for baby stuff. However, we felt that some of our family members and friends with internet access might like to know where we are registered so I am posting this for that reason. We are registered at both Babies 'R' Us and Target. Both registries can be found by either of our names (and even my maiden name for the Babies 'R' Us registry), the state is TX. Please be aware that there are different items on each registry as each store stocks a variety of baby stuffs. Again, this is not a call begging for stuff, just information I feel needs to be given for those who seek it.

BABY!!!!!!!

As for a pregnancy update, I am barely starting to show and can no longer fit into my old jeans ;) no morning sickness any more, now I just feel like I've lost my mind. Sean is still taking it very well, and he's still very very excited. More news (and possibly more sonogram pics) after tomorrow!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger