Saturday, July 12, 2008

Clarification

I feel I need to make a public clarification on my earlier post.

I never once said (on a comment here or on anyone else's page) that I WAS going to include the GAFCON article in the Legate. I don't use subtlety. If you know me, you know that I am usually too blunt and speak my mind. And I say what I mean. And I mean what I say. That would be why I often say my big mouth gets me into trouble. A lot.

Anyway, I stated at a (the? I can't remember) parish meeting a while back that when the Legate becomes a political battleground, I quit. And I mean it. If you must know why I asked permission to include an article I may or may not include, it is because if it were requested (not just suggested) by my "boss" that I include it, I like to avoid legal copyright repercussions.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. Also...I only direct my web wrath at people I really don't like....such as "he who shall not be named"...and I still try to be charitable toward him. Remember what I said at the bottom of my last frustration post (the one to which this is a clarification)...I love my St. Alban's family. Even the ones I don't agree with.

And I apologize for being harsh in that post. I'm not going to change it (people could look it up using Google cache anyway) but will leave it as a reminder to myself to be a bit nicer.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger