Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Enter Witty Title Here

I am a blogging virgin, spending hours browsing the internet and posting on various forums and blogs, but never having my own space to vent without the fear of being moderated or banned. So without further ado, I shall introduce myself. I am happily married to a wonderful young man, recently graduated from college with a B.F.A. in Graphic Design, and spend quite a bit of time puzzled and distressed about the state of the church of which I am a member.

I am a member of St. Alban's parish in Arlington, TX. My passion is music, and I love the Chamber Choir at St. Alban's. I am a member of the Order of the Daughters of the King, and am looking forward to our diocesan Lenten Retreat this month. If I remember to bring my camera and the batteries that go with it, I'll try to get a few good pictures to post here from the retreat.

1 comment:

sanctus.liberalis said...

Hello, wifey-pooh! Your post and first comment, boo-yaa!

Powered By Blogger